Well Hold-Up Suspenders has done it again and introduced an innovative light tan trucker, or side-clip suspender, called the Hip-Clip. Now you can comfortably hold up any weight pants with just the snap of 2 of our exclusive silver/chrome plated NO-SLIP clips at the side of your pants. Keep your pants in the right place with our rugged side clip light tan suspenders. The Hip-Clip design is modeled after wearing backpacks since you slip them on and attach the 2 clips at side of the waistband. They're designed with USA made Cotton poly-blend straps that criss-cross your back and attach at the sides. The American made strap has a 1 1/2" width and they're adjustable so they fit men to 6 feet tall. HoldUp Suspender's new Hip-Clip line of HoldUp Trucker suspenders with silver metal patented NO-SLIP clips come in 2 widths and we stock Red, Navy Blue, Tan or Black colors and all come with genuine brown leather X-back crosspatch stamped with trademarked Holdup logo. Sometimes called Trucker suspenders, or side clip suspenders, they're designed to never fly open when sliding across truck or car seat covers as they attach to the sides of your pants. All the holding power of our NO-SLIP suspender clips with the convenient ability to attach to the sides of your pants.
Light tan Holdup trucker style side clip suspenders that are made in the USA better by Patented design. You can buy these using your Amazon or PayPal account and get a free freight offer at checkout.
- Trucker style tan HoldUp suspenders with 2 silver finished patented NO-SLIP® clips
- Light brown side-clip suspenders with X-back leather crosspatch embossed with Holdup logo
- Light Tan Hip-Clip HoldUp trucker style X-back with 1 1/2" wide USA made elastic straps that slip on like wearing a backpack
- Hip-Clip Series side clip-on trucker style suspenders with 2 patented silvertone NO-SLIP® HoldUp clips with locking center pin
- Tan side-clip trucker style suspenders that won't flip open when sitting on seats and the perfect American made suspender for those not wanting clips digging into their backs when seated.